ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Kyunam Kim" <kyunam_...@esri.com>
Subject ProbeException: The '...' property of the java.util.HashMap class is not a List or Array
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 22:00:17 GMT
1) In the below, filter.columnValuePairs returns a java.util.List, but I
get:

Cause: com.ibatis.common.beans.ProbeException: The
'filter.columnValuePairs' property of the java.util.HashMap class is not
a List or Array.; nested exception is

What am I doing wrong so that it thinks I passed in HashMap?

2) Can you dynamically set a value for prepend attribute? Like
prepend="filter.columnValuePairs[].prepend"  ?

    <dynamic prepend="WHERE">

      <isPropertyAvailable property="filter" prepend="AND">

        <iterate property="filter.columnValuePairs">

          <isEqual property="filter.columnValuePairs[].isValid"
compareValue="true" prepend="filter.columnValuePairs[].prepend">

            $filter.columnValuePairs[].column.columnName$
$filter.columnValuePairs[].operator$ $filter.columnValuePairs[].value$

          </isEqual>

        </iterate>

      </isPropertyAvailable>

    </dyamic>