ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Rajaram, Naresh" <NareshRaja...@fairisaac.com>
Subject RE: Ordering of the columns
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 07:27:43 GMT
Hi All,

My problem got solved. I am using LinkedHashMap instead of HashMap.

Will this be an issue?

Thanks

Naresh

________________________________

From: Rajaram, Naresh [mailto:NareshRajaram@fairisaac.com]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 12:02 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Ordering of the columns

Hi All,

When I use resultClass="java.util.HashMap", I was under the impression
that, in what order the SQL Query returned values, the same way it will
be stored inside the HashMap.

But to my surprise, the ordering inside the HashMap is completely
different from the resultset column ordering. Why is that?

Is there any way through which I can mention that, the ordering have to
be consistent with the database columns?

Please help me.

Thanks

Naresh

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential,
proprietary
and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed.