ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Rajaram, Naresh" <NareshRaja...@fairisaac.com>
Subject Regarding Bulk Data Select Query Performance.
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:56:03 GMT
Hi All,

I am a newbie in using IBATIS Framework. In one of our project (This is
a Java Project, which is basically an Extract Tool) we are using IBATIS.

There is a select query which is going to fetch approx 6,00,000 records.
These values have to be written to a text file.

Now what is the best approach to handle this? How to achieve better
performance using IBATIS?

Please suggest.

Thanks

Naresh