ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "bala r" <bala...@gmail.com>
Subject XMLTypeHandlerCallback issue with using DBCP datasource in websphere.
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:14:37 GMT
Hi All,
I got some weird issue.
I am using Ibatis XMLtypeHandlerCallback to store XML type data into oracle
Database.
Datasource i am using DBCP datasource and configured in Spring Context file.

When i run my application in RAD,  the setter.getPreparedStatement() in
XMLtypeHandlerCallback ::setParameter().
method returns an instance of
org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingCallableStatement and my application works
fine.

But when i deploy my application to Websphere 6.1, the
setter.getPreparedStatement() is returning an instance of Proxy$5  and my
application fail to store xmltype content as OPS is null.

Any one got this issue and any solution ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Bala.