ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: java.lang.InstantiationException using Ibatis DAO
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 16:56:29 GMT
At least I got that part right. I'm glad you resolved the issue. You
might want to document this on the wiki, it could be of help to others

Niels

________________________________

From: Paul Ski [mailto:paulski82@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 3:07 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: java.lang.InstantiationException using Ibatis DAO

The problem was with my Ibator config file.  I changed the line from:

---snip---
<daoGenerator targetPackage="com.intient.smash.ibatis.impl"
targetProject="Smash" type="GENERIC-CI" />
---snip---

to:

---snip---
<daoGenerator targetPackage="com.intient.smash.ibatis.impl"
targetProject="Smash" type="IBATIS" />
---snip---

This caused my to generate AliasesDAOImpl with the correct constructor.
E.g.:

---snip---

public class AliasesDAOImpl extends SqlMapDaoTemplate implements
AliasesDAO
{
 /**
  * This method was generated by Abator for iBATIS. This method
corresponds to the database table aliases
  * @abatorgenerated  Mon Sep 15 22:48:36 EST 2008
  */
 public AliasesDAOImpl ( DaoManager daoManager )
 {
  super ( daoManager );
 }

---snip---