ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Richard Yee <r...@cruzio.com>
Subject Re: Help required regarding showing pdf from blob data.
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 23:15:37 GMT
Ananth,
You aren't storing PDF data into your blob. You are storing a String.
You need to store a PDF in order to retrieve a PDF.
You should use a PDF library to construct a PDF file.

The error you are getting is caused by the fact that you are writing a
String that you retrieved from the database to a file with a .pdf
extension. The Adobe Acrobat Reader attempts to read the file as a PDF
but fails because the file isn't in PDF format.

-Richard