ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From mule_user <s...@aol.com>
Subject P6Spy for logging SQL with value using iBatis in JDK 1.5
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 20:23:31 GMT

I have following questions on using P6Spy for logging SQL (along with the
values passed in the prepared statement) using iBatis in JDK 1.5.

1. Has anybody used P6Spy in WebSphere 6.1 (JDK 1.5)?
2. Does P6Spy require you to use its own database driver, and replace the
standard database driver (DB2Java.zip for DB2) with P6Spy driver instead? If
so, I will require to replace my DB2Java.zip (DB2 driver) with P6Spy.jar
instead. Is that true?
3. Is there any other alternative for logging SQL (along with its values) in
JDK 1.5 using iBatis? For example, I want to see SQL like:
select co1 from table1 where is=11 -- I want to see the value of 11, along
with SQL.

I was thinking that P6Spy would solve it. However, if I am required to use
P6Spy driver (and cannot use DB2 driver), I may be hesitant to using P6Spy
option.

Any suggestion?