ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Heliodromel <samuel.maisonne...@gmail.com>
Subject Sort resultset from multiple requests
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 13:19:44 GMT

Hi everybody,

i've got a question about sorting. It's maybe stupid but i can't find the
solution.

Here is my problem :

I make a simple request in a database, for example :

<select id="MyRequest" parameterClass="map" resultMap="MyRequest.result">
    select firstname, lastname, age, ref_cat from MyTable
</select>

And i got a simple resultmap, something like that :

<resultMap id="MyRequest.result">
    <result property="firstname" column="firstname" columnIndex="1"/>
    <result property="lastname" column="lastname" columnIndex="2"/>
    <result property="age" column="age" columnIndex="3"/>
    <result property="cat" column="ref_cat" columnIndex="4"
select="getCatName"/>
</resultMap>

And we consider that the request getCatName returns a resultset containing
the name and the age of the persons cat(s).

I would like to sort the persons results represented by this resutmap by the
name of the cat(s).

Is it possible ?

Thank's for your help,

Helio.