ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From AbelGG <abel...@terra.es>
Subject Insert oracle BLOB's with iBatis
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 08:51:12 GMT

Hi!, I've a DB Oracle 9i and I want to insert a BLOB using iBatis. I've
mapped a BLOB column as follows:

<result column="FICHERO" jdbcType="BLOB" property="fichero" javaType="[B" />

The java class that I mapped here has the property "fichero" as byte[] with
getter's and setter's.

The iBatis versión that I'm using is 2.3.0 and the oracle driver ojdbc14.jar
(is the version from Oracle 10g Release 2 because I read that 9i's version
had errors and I have to use the latest ojdbc14.jar although it was not the
version for Oracle 9i).

When I try to insert a BLOB it failed and tell me the follow:

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected BINARY
got NUMBER.

I tried to use a typeHandler in the mapping:
typeHandler="org.springframework.orm.ibatis.support.BlobByteArrayTypeHandler"
. But the result is the same.

¿Can anyone help me? Thanks.