ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From sjewett <sjew...@clarksna.com>
Subject Re: In RowHandler.handleRow() determine if last record
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 20:56:28 GMT

Thanks Larry (and Clinton).  You both have the same suggestion.  I had
already tried this.  It wasn't working for me, but I finally figured it out.
The reason it wasn't working is that when I declared and instantiated myRH .
. . I neglected to declare it as Type MyRH . . . so it was acting like my
PostProcessing method was undefined.

Oops.  Thanks for the help!