ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From zeppelin <shantan...@gmail.com>
Subject using java SortedSet instead of List for the resultMap
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 14:41:52 GMT

I have seen a similar question on this forum but it's not answered.

My scenario :
* I'd like to use the iBATIS cache. It's working fine.
* My requirement is to use TreeSet cos I specifically want to use the
subset(...) method.

It appears there's just no way in iBATIS to return a Set instead of a List.
I can't understand why this feature is absent.

Using the present approach, I have to pass the list to the TreeSet and then
use it. This has to be done for ever user session that wants to access the
cached entity.

Is there any work around ? Is this supported in the spring framework ? I'm
using org.springframework.orm.ibatis.support.SqlMapClientDaoSupport .

regards

Zeppelin