ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using java SortedSet instead of List for the resultMap
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 20:48:20 GMT
Don't set the cache to 1, that would be silly. :-)

Don't try to be too clever about it.  Just configure it simply and let it
work the way it works.

If you're trying to achieve some ultimate level of performance, then your
best bet is to cache outside of your persistence framework into something
like memcached or Coherence using your own business rules.  And of course
caching at the web tier is the biggest bang for your buck anyway.

Clinton