ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GroupBy issues (multiple child lists, Postgres limit/offset)
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 14:20:43 GMT
The second problem is a limitation that we cannot do anything about,
which makes the rest of the conversation somewhat FYI only.

The first problem does sound like a bug, but strangely I have unit
tests confirming that this works.  I'll try writing a few more to see
if I can reproduce the problem. It very well might be the combination
of keys being used in the groupBy attribute or something, but I'll
check it out to see.

Clinton