ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Sundar Sankar" <fatboys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CachedRowSet
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:44:58 GMT
Hi Kiran,
               If  I remember right, isnt the previous and next of a cached
rowset used to traverse through the cursor of the result set fetched. I
think all cached rowset does if caches the resultset and gives the data to
the user so that the there is no hard connection between the application and
database after the result sets have been fetched.

I could be wrong too, the cached rowset I used was like 2 years ago and this
is what previous and next was in the code that was available then. It was
more a replacement of a rs.next() and rs.previous(). [ rs being an instance
of a ResultSet object]

Regards
Sundar