ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jiming Liu" <jiming...@gmail.com>
Subject [Feature request] add one more parameter to execute sql method
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 06:09:12 GMT
Hi Clinton,

I have been thinking about defined a sharding architecture for a while by
using iBatis. And I found if iBatis core lib could add some serveral more
methods, it would be more helpful. As following,

Object     insert(String statementName, Object parameterObject, Object
sharding)
Object     queryForObject(String statementName, Object parameterObject,
Object sharding)
and so on

and in the xml file

  <insert id="insertOrgType" parameterClass="OrgType">
    INSERT INTO dic_org_type$sharding.suffix$ (
      id
      , status
      , code
      , name
      , short_name
    ) VALUES (
      #id#
      , #status#
      , #id#
      , #name#
      , #shortName#
    )
  </insert>

Of course, I can wrap "parameterObject" and "sharding" into a map then
passed in as a whole parameter object. But that is ugly, isn't it?

Thanks!

Jiming