ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Larry Meadors" <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Uregent help needed StoredProcedure call with paramater Map
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 21:14:15 GMT
My guess is that one of the parameters can't be converted to a number.

Larry


On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:12 PM, bala r <balar4u@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is the error trace.
>
> org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: SqlMapClient operation; bad
> SQL grammar []; nested exception is
> com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
> --- The error occurred in product_mapper.xml.
> --- The error occurred while applying a parameter map.
> --- Check the product_mapper.product_overview_map.
> --- Check the statement (update procedure failed).
> --- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error:
> character to number conversion error
> ORA-06512: at "product.load", line 79
> ORA-20009: Update Procedure exception !
> ORA-06512: at line 1
>
> Caused by: com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
> --- The error occurred in product_mapper.xml.
> --- The error occurred while applying a parameter map.
> --- Check the product_mapper.product_overview_map.
> --- Check the statement (update procedure failed).
> --- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error:
> character to number conversion error
> ORA-06512: at "product.load", line 79
> ORA-20009: Update Procedure exception !
> ORA-06512: at line 1
>
>     at
> com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.MappedStatement.executeQueryWithCallback(MappedStatement.java:201)
>     at
> com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.MappedStatement.executeQueryForList(MappedStatement.java:139)
>     at
> com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:567)
>     at
> com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:541)
>     at
> com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.queryForList(SqlMapSessionImpl.java:118)
>     at
> org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate$3.doInSqlMapClient(SqlMapClientTemplate.java:268)
>     at
> org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate.execute(SqlMapClientTemplate.java:193)
>     at
> org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate.executeWithListResult(SqlMapClientTemplate.java:219)
>     at
> org.springframework.orm.ibatis.SqlMapClientTemplate.queryForList(SqlMapClientTemplate.java:266)
>     at
> com.canon.cusa.datamapper.dataaccess.dao.IbatisDAOImpl.process(IbatisDAOImpl.java:22)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)
>     at
> org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:299)
>     at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>     at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:139)
>     at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.adapter.ThrowsAdviceInterceptor.invoke(ThrowsAdviceInterceptor.java:126)
>     at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:161)
>     at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.adapter.AfterReturningAdviceInterceptor.invoke(AfterReturningAdviceInterceptor.java:50)
>     at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:161)
>     at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.adapter.MethodBeforeAdviceInterceptor.invoke(MethodBeforeAdviceInterceptor.java:50)
>     at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:161)
>     at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
>     at $Proxy7.process(Unknown Source)
>     at
> com.canon.cusa.workflow.processors.IbatisDAOProcessor.process(IbatisDAOProcessor.java:103)
>     at
> com.canon.cusa.workflow.XMLProcessorTest.testSplitXML(XMLProcessorTest.java:109)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)
>     at
> org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethodRunner.executeMethodBody(TestMethodRunner.java:99)
>     at
> org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethodRunner.runUnprotected(TestMethodRunner.java:81)
>     at
> org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.runProtected(BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:34)
>     at
> org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethodRunner.runMethod(TestMethodRunner.java:75)
>     at
> org.junit.internal.runners.TestMethodRunner.run(TestMethodRunner.java:45)
>     at
> org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassMethodsRunner.invokeTestMethod(TestClassMethodsRunner.java:66)
>     at
> org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassMethodsRunner.run(TestClassMethodsRunner.java:35)
>     at
> org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassRunner$1.runUnprotected(TestClassRunner.java:42)
>     at
> org.junit.internal.runners.BeforeAndAfterRunner.runProtected(BeforeAndAfterRunner.java:34)
>     at
> org.junit.internal.runners.TestClassRunner.run(TestClassRunner.java:52)
>     at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:38)
>     at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
>     at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
>     at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
>     at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
>     at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error:
> character to number conversion error
> ORA-06512: at "product.load", line 79
> ORA-20009: Update  procedure exception !
> ORA-06512: at line 1
>
> Thank you.
>
>
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 5:07 PM, Clinton Begin <clinton.begin@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> We urgently need the exception stack trace to help you with your urgent
>> issue... ;-)
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 2:44 PM, bala r <balar4u@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I  am using ParameterMap to map StoredProcedure IN parameters.
>>> If all parameter have value then storedproeceure is executed fine.
>>> But if one of the parameter is empty then getting exception
>>> "PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character to number conversion error"
>>> getting error.
>>> here are teh sqlmap details.
>>> <parameterMap id="product_map" class="java.util.HashMap" >
>>>        <parameter         property="item_type_id"
>>> jdbcType="VARCHAR2"    javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN"/>
>>>         <parameter         property="item_id"
>>> jdbcType="VARCHAR2"    javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN"/>
>>>         <parameter         property="web_display_name"
>>> jdbcType="VARCHAR2"    javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN"/>
>>>         <parameter         property="url"
>>> jdbcType="VARCHAR2"    javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN"/>
>>>         <parameter         property="uri"
>>> jdbcType="VARCHAR2"    javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN"/>
>>> </parameter>
>>> <procedure id="product" parameterMap="product_map">
>>>         {call product.load (?,?,?,?,?)}
>>>     </procedure>
>>>
>>> Thanks in Advance.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Bala.
>>
>
>

Mime
View raw message