ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Eetu Huisman EFECTE" <Eetu.Huis...@efecte.fi>
Subject RE: Working around MSSQL parameter list length limitation
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 07:26:43 GMT

Well, that may be true.

> You can however, use this table function (or a variant -
> listing below).
[...]

The problem with this approach is that we don't have control over the database. I would've
wanted to handle the problem in iBatis, because it is the lowest level we can work on. It
is quite trivial to do it in the java code which uses iBatis, so we'll just do it there.

--
Eetu Huisman | Software Developer
Efecte Corp. Global Operations