ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "bala r" <bala...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help needed for Handling Oracle XMLType in Ibatis
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 00:26:35 GMT
Jeff,

I modifed the setParameter method,
But i am getting xmlInput is null and throws Pl/sql  Wrong Number or types
of arguments in call to Load.

Here is the line
XMLType xmlInput =
XMLType.createXML(ops.getConnection(),(Document)parameter);
After this line execute the xmlInput object is null..

If you have any sample code which executes XMLType     insert/update in
storedProcedure would be very helpul.

Thanks
Bala.