ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "bala r" <bala...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis confusion about sqlMap
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:28:01 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply.
This is standalone program not a web program.
Running thru JUnit Test cases and loaded the classpath in the specific
order.
If i remove storedProcedure and parameterMap and move insert statement onto
SQLMap file then i am able to insert or select XMLType content. Issue comes
only when i call stored procedure.

I will try to load the config  as you suggested.

Thanks
Bala.