ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Michael Schall" <mike.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default transactionManager for WebSphere application not using EJBs
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 01:54:19 GMT
Sorry Jeff, I took your response as you used a different web container and
this was just a possible way to configure it to work.  Now that I know it
works in the "real world" will have some of my users test it for me and then
move to production.  Like you said if it's not broke...  I would say it is
kind of broken right now.  Works great for a couple hundred users, but once
we passed a thousand things started to slow down and connection count went
up.  Hopefully going directly to JTA will remove some of the overhead.

Thanks so much for your response.

Mike