ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jonathan Slate <jsl...@mtl.mit.edu>
Subject Re: passing in java date
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:27:36 GMT
Hehehe! Well, yeah, you are probably right. I have no specific love for
the Java date APIs. It's just that I want my application logic to be in
one place, in the application layer. But maybe I should just let go of
that hangup...

On the other hand, I did look some more into how I'd do the proxy thing.
I think I could could provide before advice to all the methods in
SqlCleintMap that take a parameter object, and swap out that object for
a map, using the handy com.ibatis.common.beans.ClassInfo class to get
the readable properties from the parameter object and set entries in the
map. Then I could also add additional entries in the map, like the
current date. Or does that sound like an LSD-induced nightmare? ;)

-Jonathan