ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Stahl <jest...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Really Weird Oracle REF Cursor Behavior
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:10:11 GMT
I haven't had a chance to test the 2.3.x release.  Has the problem with
Oracle ref cursors been fixed then?  It's not that we couldn't move
forward (we discovered that stored functions work just fine nearly a
year ago, and that's our standard approach); in fact we have 6 projects
using the same approach.

Jeff Stahl