ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From J R <power_o...@yahoo.com>
Subject TypeHandler on ParamterMap not getting invoked
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 23:00:20 GMT

I have a parameterClass which holds List and a Long, and I have to invoke a
typeHandler on List to fit some custom logic. But seems like the typeHandler
is not getting invoked.

Intent is to have typeHandler invoked so that I can customize the items in
the List. Is typeHandler invoked for each reference to list element? or am I
doing something wrong?

<parameterMap id="queryCustomization"
class="com.jrapp.customizations.QueryObject">
	<parameter property="keyCount" />
	<parameter property="keyList"
typeHandler="com.jrapp.ibatis.KeyHandlerCallback" />
</parameterMap>

public class QueryObject{

	private Long keyCount = 0;
	private ArrayList KeyList = new ArrayList();

       // With proper getters and setters
}

Snippet of ibatis sqlmap:

<dynamic>
      <isGreaterThan property="keyCount" compareValue="0">
      and (
            q.objectListKey in (
                     <iterate property="keyList" conjunction=",">
                             #keyList[]#
                      </iterate>
                     )
</dynamic>

..So I expect that on "keyList[]" reference in above sqlmap, typehandler
would be invoked. Is that wrong assumption? Any way to achieve this?

Thanks!