ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From mailtorakeshp <mailtorake...@gmail.com>
Subject Ibatis+Spring related: Update over a dblink doesn't update the table
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:36:45 GMT

Hi,
I am using Ibatis with Spring and updating a table (on the remote DB) over a
dblink, but the changes are not being seen when I login to the remote DB.
When I update any table in the local DB, I can observe the changes in the
database, but not in case of update over a dblink.

Looks like, I need to issue an explicit commit statement, if the update is
over a dblink; am I correct? If so, please let me know how to do that.
Any other solution that can solve my issue, is also very much appreciated.

Thanks
Rakesh