ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From SonyRaymond <pp...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Close Connection after use?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 16:34:29 GMT

Any difference between the two versions? I found that ibatis should only just
call the
JNDI datasource and return a connection to applications. Then why
connection.close()
will generate an exception?

As it is normal (or good practice) to close connection after use such that
the connection
can return to datasource connection pool.

Thanks,
Raymond