ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From jesid <javav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mutiple parameters in query
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:16:48 GMT

Hi larry, yes I read the user's guide but the problem is the follow:

I need know, how can i get the result from query of two or more tables? for
example, IPS_CARA, IPS_PERSON, this tables return to me two object
diferents.

I´m doing thus:

Map resultMap = (HashMap) sqlMap.queryForMap("getTwoTablas",paramsMap,
"nameKey");

----------

<select id="getTwoTablas" resultClass="hashmap">
SELECT
        *
FROM
	IPS_CARA car,
	IPS_PERSON per
WHERE
	car.COD = per.COD and
	car.COD = #cod#
</select>

in this way the resultMap only contains 1 object, being that the query
return more than 1 object and the key from map is null ("nameKey").