ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ian Zabel" <...@ezabel.com>
Subject Re: iBatis Tomcat log4j IntelliJ IDEA
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 19:45:25 GMT
I see that in my logs. I have log4j.jar in my classpath, and in my
WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties, I have the following (copied from
the iBatis manual):

# SqlMap logging configuration...
log4j.logger.com.ibatis=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.cache.CacheModel=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapParser=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.util.StopWatch=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.Connection=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.Statement=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.PreparedStatement=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.ResultSet=DEBUG

Works well for me.

Ian.