ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Sundar Sankar" <fatboys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid column type in select request
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:16:37 GMT
Hey Samuel
                  I have the same problem happening in stored procs though.
Specifying a null value in the xml for an "IN Parameter" doesnt help too.
The only way out that I was able to find was to add this to the input map
with a default value. Example if the property is of type String, I had to
initialize it to "".

Your code would be
inputMap.put(property,"");
UGLY CODING IMO. Was the only way out though :)

I am not sure if this is a bug in Ibatis.

-Sundar