ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: clustered cache on Tomcat - can't shutdown
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:38:25 GMT
Yep - not too elegant.  iBATIS doesn't have any kind of shutdown processing,
so there is no hook to call.

I suggested copy/paste because the GeneralCacheAdministrator instance
variable in the OSCacheController is private.  Otherwise you could just
subclass.   But I don't think it's a big risk - it's a short class and
hasn't changed much.

Jeff Butler