ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis Tomcat log4j IntelliJ IDEA
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2008 12:54:31 GMT
iBATIS is probably using commons logging rather than log4j.  To force log4j
logging, execute this line of code somewhere in your app initialization:

com.ibatis.common.logging.LogFactory.selectLog4JLogging();

It would also be very helpful to read the developer's guide - there's a lot
of information there about configuring logging.

Jeff Butler