ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oracle setFormOfUse suggestions?
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:38:33 GMT
You can probably do this in a custom type handler - it gives you access to
the PreparedStatement.  However, you might need to "unwind" the
PreparedStatement from the iBATIS proxies if you have logging configured.
See this WIKI page for more info about unwinding iBATIS proxies:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=15597591

Jeff Butler