ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Christopher.Mathru...@sybase.com
Subject Re: NullPointerException after upgrade to 2.3.2
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 17:40:49 GMT
Thank you Clinton..

Chris

"Clinton Begin" <clinton.begin@gmail.com>
07/15/2008 10:38 AM
Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

cc

Subject
Re: NullPointerException after upgrade to 2.3.2

I'll add the patch now... and let you know when to grab from SVN.

Clinton

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:29 AM, <Christopher.Mathrusse@sybase.com>
wrote:

Is the fix committed so I can get it and build from SVN?

Chris Mathrusse
christopher.mathrusse@sybase.com
Sybase, Inc
One Sybase Drive
Dublin, CA 94568
(925) 236-5553

"Clinton Begin" <clinton.begin@gmail.com>
07/15/2008 10:27 AM

Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

user-java@ibatis.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: NullPointerException after upgrade to 2.3.2

Known bug, sorry about that.  I hope to get to a fix soon... it's easy,
just time.

Clinton

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:24 AM, <Christopher.Mathrusse@sybase.com>