ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Davide Rogora" <drog...@unionefiduciaria.it>
Subject R: url attribute of <sqlMap> tag
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:40:37 GMT
Thanks for your reply Larry.
So there is no way to include an xml file (that is not in the classpath)
using a relative path?

Davide.

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Larry Meadors [mailto:larry.meadors@gmail.com]
Inviato: mercoledì 23 luglio 2008 15.35
A: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: url attribute of <sqlMap> tag

No: URLs are absolute names.

Depending on how you initialize your SqlMapClient, you might be able
to pass a base bath as a parameter, and have your web app tell it
where the web root is, then build a file:// url from that, but I don't
see any advantage to doing that. Look at the SqlMapCientBuilder to see
how to do that.

FWIW, I wouldn't recommend this. It's extra work without a reward.

Larry