ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Givler, Eric" <egiv...@state.pa.us>
Subject RE: Insert Statement.
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 00:39:44 GMT
In Oracle, it's SYSDATE.

However, like Jeff's saying here, I think you're going to have to one of the following:
a) set it on the client end before the insert, passing it as a parameter to the db (use a
java.sql.Timestamp)
b) set it on the insert via one statement, then re-read the record via a select to get it
c) save the record via a stored proc with an out variable for the creation date (or possibly
an in|out if you are setting it on the client side)

Good luck.