ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From nch <underscore_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: spring 2.5.5 and ibatis 2.3.2
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 21:09:09 GMT
Hello.
I'd like to know what was the solution to IBATIS-419. Nothing is said about how it was fixed
here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-419?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

Regards

----- Original Message ----
From: Kai Mutz <kmuetz@googlemail.com>
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 8, 2008 11:25:55 AM
Subject: RE: spring 2.5.5 and ibatis 2.3.2

nch <mailto:underscore_dot@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Well, the only reason why I didn't decide to go for 2.3.2 is that I
> was confortable with 2.3.0 untill I found tomcat was not replicating
> sessions (I need this for clustering). So I took a look to 2.3.1
> release notes which explicitly say "# [IBATIS-419] - LazyLoad object
> is not serializable."

Is [IBATIS-419] really fixed? I have updated to 2.3.2 yesterday, enabled
lazy loading and got:

org.apache.wicket.util.io.SerializableChecker$WicketNotSerializableException
: Unable to serialize class:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.loader.LazyResultLoader
Field hierarchy is:
[...]
private java.util.List mypackage.User.roles [class=$Proxy13]
    protected java.lang.reflect.InvocationHandler java.lang.reflect.Proxy.h
[class=com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.loader.LazyResultLoader]
<----- field that is not serializable

Regards, Kai