ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Fabiano Ferrari" <fcferr...@gmail.com>
Subject running iBATIS test cases with JNDI
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:11:38 GMT
Hi all.
I'm trying to run the iBATIS test cases with a data source configured
via JNDI (something like the code below, provided in the iBATIS
manuals).

  <context>
    <transactionManager type="JDBC">
      <property name="DataSource" value="JNDI"/>
      <property name="DBJndiContext" value="java:comp/env/jdbc/MyDataSource"/>
    </transactionManager>
    <dao interface="com.ibatis.dao.iface.AccountDao"
implementation="com.ibatis.dao.impl.jdbc.JdbcAccountDao"/>
  </context>

However, I have never implemented any JNDI-based application. Does
anybody have an example of implementation of this MyDataSource class?
If so, could you provide me with the basic steps to "install" such
class and run the test cases?

Thanks in advance,

  Fabiano