ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca>
Subject Re: ibatis+springframework for millions data loading
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:11:11 GMT
> Complicated data transforms or the lack of ability to do
> command line stuff for various reasons have usually been why I've gone with
> a RowHandler.

Plus some data transformation, I would also need to consider "permission
and flexible cronjob scripts" according to my running environment.

I tried:
set echo off newpage 0 space 0 pagesize 0 feed off head off trimspool on

But query results are still shown up in sqlplus interface. Any
configuration I had missed to setup?

For *RowHandler*, would you please suggest any online docs and examples?

Thank you very much for all your help!