ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Richard Yee <r...@cruzio.com>
Subject Re: Deploying gwt + iBatis + MySql via Tomcat
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:37:27 GMT
Chris,
I would suggest using Tomcat connection pooling. I think that there is
documentation on the Tomcat site for setting it up. Doing so will give
you much better performance. You would access the connection pool via a
JNDI datasource in iBATIS. With the configuration that you have, it will
take about a second each time you access the database just to establish
the connection.

-Richard