ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Andrea Colleoni <andrea.colle...@planecom.it>
Subject Queries returning no records
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 09:21:47 GMT
Hi all,
this is my first post. I'm quite new to iBatis ad I'm facing a strange problem.
I've recently changed the underlying schema of my DB (Oracle XE) and changed a VIEW to a TABLE

(dropped the view and created the table, then populated the table). Table and view have the
same
name and the same column set.
The problem is that after this change it seems that iBatis cannot find any record in the new
table;
it gives me no exceptions. I can issue the same query (copied from the log) to the DB via
Squirrel
using the same driver and I get the expected results (some records). Before the change all
was OK.
For debugging purposes (trying to avoid the influence of my sqlMap) I've also tried a SELECT

COUNT(*), but it still gives me 0 record and no excpetion instead of the over 400 expected.
Can anyone tell me what to check to get this working?

----------------
I'm using:
- ibatis-2.3.0.677
- spring-framework-2.5.3 (to inject sqlMapConfig)
- integrated support for JUnit in Eclipse Version: 3.3.2 (to test my queries)

Thanks in advance.

Bye.

--
Andrea Colleoni