ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Giovanni Cuccu" <giovanni.cu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Queries returning no records
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 10:22:19 GMT
ciao Andrea,
 did you try to issue the same commands (select ....) from a command
line sqplus?
Perhaps it's a simple problem of uncommited data i.e. did you commited
your data after inserting into the table?
(I ask for these because it's one of the more frequest mistakes I do)
Giovanni

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Andrea Colleoni
<andrea.colleoni@planecom.it> wrote:
> Hi all,
> this is my first post. I'm quite new to iBatis ad I'm facing a strange
> problem.
> I've recently changed the underlying schema of my DB (Oracle XE) and changed
> a VIEW to a TABLE (dropped the view and created the table, then populated
> the table). Table and view have the same name and the same column set.
> The problem is that after this change it seems that iBatis cannot find any
> record in the new table; it gives me no exceptions. I can issue the same
> query (copied from the log) to the DB via Squirrel using the same driver and
> I get the expected results (some records). Before the change all was OK.
> For debugging purposes (trying to avoid the influence of my sqlMap) I've
> also tried a SELECT COUNT(*), but it still gives me 0 record and no
> excpetion instead of the over 400 expected.
> Can anyone tell me what to check to get this working?
>
> ----------------
> I'm using:
> ----------------
> - ibatis-2.3.0.677
> - spring-framework-2.5.3 (to inject sqlMapConfig)
> - integrated support for JUnit in Eclipse Version: 3.3.2 (to test my
> queries)
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Bye.
>
> --
> Andrea Colleoni
> skype: andreacolleoni

"You don't know the power of dark side" - Darth Vader