ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From mimy17 <ninn...@hotmail.com>
Subject Using flat files instead of relational database
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 13:33:41 GMT

Hello,

I know when you're not using a relational databases, you can use JDBC
drivers for flat files.
Is there someone who already do that and can give me an exemple ?

I used it in the same way with a relational database, I just changed the
value and the URL in the sqlMapConfig xml file like that:

<sqlMapConfig>
  <transactionManager type="JDBC" commitRequired="false">
	<dataSource type="SIMPLE">
		<property name="JDBC.Driver" value="org.relique.jdbc.csv.CsvDriver"/>
		<property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL" value="jdbc:relique:csv:D:\bdd_csv"/>
		<property name="JDBC.Username" value=""/>
		<property name="JDBC.Password" value=""/>
  </dataSource>
  </transactionManager>

  <sqlMap resource="XXX.xml"/>
  <sqlMap resource="YYY.xml"/>
</sqlMapConfig>

But I have an exception:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException:
Connection.getAutoCommit() unsupported
	at org.relique.jdbc.csv.CsvConnection.getAutoCommit(Unknown Source)

when I recover the collection of objects on that line:
ratioList = (List<getRatioList>) sqlMap.queryForList("getRationFromTable",
null);

Maybe, I must change the driver.

Any help will be very pleasant.