ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic DDL with iBatis
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 01:21:20 GMT
iBATIS doesn't care about the tables as much as it does the inputs and
outputs... if the result set and parameters remain consistent, then you can
dynamically pass the table name(s) as parameters.  The number and
organization of tables should remain consistent as well..

Also, realize that the built-in caching may not be suitable for you, so a
custom solution may be beneficial.

Do some testing and see how it goes.

Clinton