ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AutoResultMap enhancement (map myField -> my_field)
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:36:01 GMT
This is definitely something I've wanted to do for a while.  Version 3 will
have a property/column name resolver that can be overridden.  It's not
terribly hard to put in 2.x, but it might be a while before anyone has the
time..

The default name resolver would support underscores, uppercase, lowercase
and table prefixex etc.

Clinton