ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] iBATIS 2.3.3 ... Beta is the new Production
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 13:40:07 GMT
No.  The Spring integration is using internals of iBATIS which are not meant
to be publicly consumed.  We're not going to stop evolving our code just to
keep compatible with 3rd party frameworks that reach into the guts of
iBATIS.  Waiting for 2.4 would just delay the inevitable.

The solutions is:

  * Update the Spring plug-in, and
  * Use 2.3.0 until it is updated.

This doesn't happen every day.  In fact it's the first time it's happened in
4 years.  Let's not make it out to be more of an issue than it is.  Spring
will be updated and all will be well.

Clinton