ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException after upgrade to 2.3.2
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:09:39 GMT
I committed the patch, so you can build from SVN.

HOWERVER.... I can't for the life of me reproduce the failure.  iBATIS
usually detects the type of JavaBeans properties and for Maps uses Object if
it can't figure it out... so type should never really be null.  I can't
write the failing unit test.

Can you post (or email me directly if you don't want it published) the
offending statement, result map, parameter map, and stack trace?

Thanks much,
Clinton