ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Latest Stable Version
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:40:26 GMT
FWIW:  We follow a pretty strict rule that our repository is always
deployable and stable.  So barring unintentional bugs (which can be in even
the most declared stable releases), all of our releases are as stable as any
other (or even just by checking out from SVN).  The only thing that can
determine a relative stability comparison is the amount of time that a
version has been out.  So by that standard, 2.3.0 is the current "most
stable".  2.3.2 is stable, but has a few breaking changes (internal
interface changes) that cause it to be incompatible with some Spring
applications (a process problem we're working to correct).  We'll fix these
in the next x.x.1 release.

Clinton