ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spring 2.5.5 and ibatis 2.3.2
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 17:30:42 GMT
I think you fixed getDelegate, but getMappedStatement was the one that
broke.  Who knows if there are more.  You did your best to test it against
your known cases, but we it shouldn't be your responsibility alone.  I think
we need to introduce a more strict Beta period.  Basically, until we get X
number of confirmed installations of the beta, we don't make it GA.  Perhaps
we can include either sending the latest Beta to the Spring team to run
their unit tests against too...

The code doesn't change from beta to GA anyway, so if people install it,
they won't have to reinstall when we move from Beta to GA.

Clinton