ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spring 2.5.5 and ibatis 2.3.2
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 13:28:31 GMT
Darn, I guess not enough people tested it while it was in Beta.  :-/

Perhaps we need a more formal testing group that can commit to testing the
framework before we release it.  I know Brandon uses Spring and did make a
couple of fixes for Spring, but he's just one person.

Out of curiosity, why didn't you upgrade or at least test it while in Beta?

In a nutshell, the answer to your question is this:

  * We've deprecated a lot of internal interfaces in the core of iBATIS
2.3.2, in order to clean up the code.  One of those interfaces was
ExtendedSqlMapClient.

  * Code that used to cast (or othewise use) ExtendedSqlMapClient should now
simply use SqlMapClientImpl (the default implementation behind the
SqlMapClient interface).

Cheers,
Clinton