ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Sundar Sankar" <fatboys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memcached Ibatis controller ?
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 18:04:26 GMT
I am not aware of the usage of memcache. But googling on it tells me that it
simply stores data in memory and you hit the database only when the data
isn't available in memory cache.
Ibatis does provide you with a cache type called "MEMORY". I guess it does
something similar. You may wanna read through the documentation and see if
this is any where closer to what you need!! My Guess is you could improvise
on this for your implementation, if it doesn't completely help your cause.

Warm Regards,

Sundar Sankarnarayanan