ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Gwyn Evans" <gwyn.ev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re : Remove/trim spaces from generated SQL requests
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 07:52:53 GMT
If I'm reading it correctly, the OP is concerned about the /logging/ output
that can be seen if you enable the various jdbc logging categories, not the
actual functionality.  We'd need to see some examples to be sure, but my
guess is that they're seeing something like

Executing Statement:    SELECT id, name          FROM table
WHERE          val=?

which will result from a sqlmap such as:
<select ...>
    SELECT id, name
    FROM table
    WHERE
          val=?
</select>

If so, then remove the excess spaces & line-breaks, but really, without
specific examples, it's just guessing...

/Gwyn